Enter your username and password to access our reports. Our extensive experience and our extensive international supply network allow us to keep our clients informed about the evolution of harvests and markets.
If you do not have a user yet, contact our commercial team or request it through the Contact section.
Informes Infolive disponibles:
- Firmness in the market and harvesting activity, needs of rains in south Spain to better definition on the market
- Prices fell slightly, the new harvest has already started.
- Market somewhat more tense due the Spanish lowest harvest forecast
- No changes in the market / Finally some rains
- No changes in the market / Absence of rains / Low carry over
- Firmness in the market due to the absence of rains and the wellknow low carry over
- Low activity in the sector. Some Decrease in quotations
- Low activity in the sector. Anouncement of June exists = 100.000 tns
- No changes, low activity in the sector
- No changes in the market, low offer, but also low demand
- No big changes in the market, waiting more info about the next crop
- The market remains tense, low availability for the rest of the year until new crop.
- The situation remains… No symptoms of weakness
- The situation remains… Low demand + low offer
- Stability on prices during the last weeks
- Firm market: Yet higher prices & need for rain in Spain
- The same situation: Firm market, aim to increase prices, need of rain in Spain
- No change: Firm market, trying to increase prices
- Keeps the same situation after the increases of prices of last days. Firm market.
- Prices increase due to a lack of supply and higher demand
- Finally good weather conditions to produce in the mills, but market firm, without feeling to lower prices in the short & medium term
- Keeps the important harvest delay (New rains forecast)… Rising prices due to low offer
- Important harvest delay keeps prices increasing
- Harvest delay, Demand > Offer… “Termporary price increase?”
- Less uncertainty // Ready for the new crop
- After some rains last week… Stability & wait and see
- No improvement in the market (delayed harvest // More rain forecast // Low carry over).
- Uncertainty. Lack of rains.
- No rain. No change
- Stability. Whatching the sky…
- Lack of rain…
- After summer break…
- Market remains stable
- Still a firm market – No changes
- Selling position quite firm, the producers want to increase prices…
- Firm market and prices rising again…
- Some strengthening of prices due to increased demand and high may sales and export figures from Spain.
- Market remains stable, short term operations only and a very sensitive market.
- Market remains stable, firm offer and little demand.
- Stability as per last week: firm offer and little demand.
- No change from last week, the market is waiting for news regarding the climate and demand.
- The rains of the past few days calmed the market.
- Firm market due to the uncertainty of the next harvest due to climatic factors.
- Increase of prices due to drought concerns in Spain and active demand.
- Fixed market, very little offer and some price rises, due to drought and some active demand.
- Finally some rain in southern Spain, harvest almost finished.